Sr. Territory Sales Representative
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Senior Outside Sales Account Executive - North San Francisco
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Senior Outside Sales Account Executive. This territory
covers Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino Counties and includes both
customers and prospect accounts in the mid-market and major account
space. Both public and private sector. This position will report to
the San Ramon, CA office.
Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays,
document security, and software solutions that keep businesses
running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for people who are driven to
contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Senior Outside Sales
Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals
responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions
including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color
copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management
Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other
non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading outside sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales technology, including a data management
device with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Protected sales territory
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined
territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating
- Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software
solutions, including multi-functional products; drive net new
business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads
from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba s culture of sales excellence, including
established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy
and a focus on core role KPI s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and
needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business
opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver
high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating
the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador
and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory
management and prospecting objective-identify key areas of
opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and
trends influencing the marketplace.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business
environment or entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
Industry experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including
sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Requires a valid driver s license and reliable insured
- TABS is currently accepting proof of vaccination status on a
voluntary basis during the onboarding process.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Rohnert Park , Sr. Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!