Onsite Licensed Sales Counselor
Company: KB Home
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: April 3, 2021
About KB HomeKB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest and most
recognized homebuilders in the United States and has been building
quality homes for over 60 years. Today, KB Home operates in 38
markets across eight states, serving a wide array of buyer groups.
What sets us apart is giving our customers the ability to
personalize their homes from homesites and floor plans to cabinets
and countertops, at a price that fits their needs. And as the first
builder ever to make every home we build ENERGY STAR-- certified,
KB Home is able to not only design thoughtful living spaces but
ones that lower the cost of homeownership. We also work with our
customers every step of the way, building strong personal
relationships so they have a real partner in the homebuying process
and the experience is as simple and easy as possible. Learn more
about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting
JOB SUMMARY:--Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to
communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly
constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by
continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and
other prospects.-- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale
information and handouts to prospective homebuyers. Responds to
customer requests for further assistance or information.
Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans,
general construction and options.
- Overcomes sales objections. Closes the "Sale" with final goal
of creating a satisfied customer.
- Receives offers, applications and answers questions about
financing to perspective buyers
- Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan
applications and monitors sales and cancellations. Completes
accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales
files. Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home
- Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are
properly maintained and clean. Ensures that marketing materials are
updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers.
- Continually searches for new prospects/customers through
networking, referrals, and effective follow-up. Will utilize
competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to
sell homes. Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations
to draw brokers to KB communities
- Hosts grand openings and community events
- High school degree or equivalent required. Bachelors degree
- Current local real estate license required--
- Previous sales experience required; Homebuilding sales
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain
- Action oriented, with the drive to push sales to successful
- Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions
from the customer's perspective
- Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to
communicate accurately and persuasively
- Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of
other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
- Makes quick and accurate decisions based heavily on facts, data
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel,
Powerpoint and Outlook. C3 or JD Edwards database experience a
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on a consistent basis,
including evenings, weekend and holidays
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to
potential customers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and
profitability for the company
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best
employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now.
KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings
potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program,
bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an
equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.
Diversity is important to KB Home!
Keywords: KB Home, Rohnert Park , Onsite Licensed Sales Counselor
CA , Sales , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!