Driver PT FT Fun Setting
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Driver Position Summary: -
The Driver plans transportation schedules and transports residents
on activity outings and medical appointments. Requires valid
driver's license (sometimes a CDL license per state and local
-Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training -
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
-Responsibilities of the Driver:
- Provide safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation
service for the residents to on-and-off-campus -appointments,
errands and community activities.
- Assist residents in and out of the vehicle, utilizing the
wheelchair lift/stairs as needed; opens, closes and -loads/unloads
walkers and wheelchairs.
- Ensure resident safety and satisfaction are priorities, and
account for presence of all residents when -leaving or returning to
- Prepare the bus for operation and coordinate necessary vehicle
- May be responsible for ensuring all vehicle license plates,
inspections tags and insurance cards are current -and displayed
properly per local and state policy.
- Follows and understands the rules of the road and
transportation safety procedure.
- Responds immediately and appropriately to all accidents and
emergencies by following the proper -protocol.
- Maintains current driving license with in state regulations to
perform transportation services.
- Assists Resident Programs as needed with resident activities
and special events set up.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: -
High School diploma or GED.
Minimum of one year of driving in transportation services ,
preferably in the retirement industry or medical field, with a
proven track record of focus on customer service and a current
valid driver's license with the current State of employment with a
good driving record.
CPR and First aid certificate may be required or willing to obtain
-About Cogir: -COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living
brand by listening attentively to the -needs of American seniors,
their families, and our employees.
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. -We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Driver PT FT Fun Setting, Professions , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!