Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: January 13, 2023
Join the best equipment dealer in the west and earn top pay and
benefits for your inventory experience. Be a part of a stable
organization that will provide you with greater training
opportunities and room to advance. Enjoy the benefits of being at a
brand new facility easily accessible from the freeway making your
commute less stressful. Pap-- Machinery, Inc. is seeking a Parts
Supervisor to join their team in Rohnert Park, CA. If you have
inventory management experience, this is a career you need to
explore! Parts industry experience is a plus. Why work for
- Highly competitive pay: $75,000/year Depending on
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement - Pap-- is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pap-- is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pap-- is known for their
stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
skills. What You Will Do:
- As our Parts Supervisor, you will be responsible for the
supervision and management of all parts processes, financials, team
development, and customer satisfaction. Every day you will monitor
the department's freight expenses, inventory levels, file claims,
and most importantly, ensure that our customers have an excellent
experience and get the parts they need for their equipment. To
thrive in this role, you must be a great leader and have the
ability to foster good relationships with both customers and other
team members. Requirements:
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience.
- 3 or more years of inventory management experience.
- Knowledge of construction equipment parts and services. The
Pap-- Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires
candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. The
Pap-- Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
religion or other legally protected status.
Keywords: WorkRocket, Rohnert Park , Parts Supervisor, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!