Server (Part Time)
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The wait staff performs table service for dining room and
banquet/catering events. This position serves foods in friendly,
professional and efficient manner. In addition, the server position
maintains proper sanitation guidelines and lends to the promotion
of a professional atmosphere that would complement, meet and exceed
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
Responsibilities of the Server:
- Take meal orders.
- Check station tables for settings and cleanliness.--
- Read the menu before service so that you are able to assist the
residents with their selections.
- Assist in the plating and proper portion controls of some or
all of the following: appetizer, salads, soup, beverages, and
- Bus tables at the end of the meal.
- Understand the menu items and preparation methods.
- Perform a pre-service checklist to ensure readiness to
- Deliver all food items to table. 9. Deliver meals to resident
- Set up special functions and break down when needed.
- Follow up on all comments, corrections from customers to ensure
- Clear all soiled items from table and re-set tables.
- Vacuum carpet, fill condiments, make sure tables, chairs are
- May attend resident association and food committee meetings for
- Help host or hostess when needed.
- Assist in other areas in food service as needed.
- Attend all service staff meetings to address problems, concerns
- Read all literature, memos concerning changes or other
- Performs other job duties as assigned b their supervisor.--
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements:
Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling or
sanitation certificate or license.
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Server (Part Time), Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!