Busperson / Server Assistant (great travel benefits)
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: September 19, 2022
A Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing dining
tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing
effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial
profitability.What will I be doing?As a Busperson, you would be
responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking
service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited
to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water,
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report
any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not
limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient mannerWhat are we looking for?Since
being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality
industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality,
and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team
Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and disciplineIn
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- AdaptabilityWhat will it be like to work for Hilton?Great
opportunities for advancement as well as transferring domestically
and Internationally. Fantastic travel benefits, 401k, health
benefits, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase options, discounts
on hundreds of items from cell phones to mattresses. Hilton has
been named The Best Place to Work numerous timesHilton is the
leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has
offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands
(http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision
to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites
us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around
the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart
of it all!Job: Bars and RestaurantsTitle: Busperson / Server
Assistant (great travel benefits)Location: nullRequisition ID:
Keywords: Hilton, Rohnert Park , Busperson / Server Assistant (great travel benefits), Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!