Resident Program Assistant
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Resident Program Assistant Position Summary:--
In collaboration with the Activity director, this person provides
for an ongoing program of activities designed to meet, in
accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and the
physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Resident Program Assistant:
- Help to provide a plan of activities appropriate to the needs
of the residents.
- Lead or Assist with group, social, religious, indoor and
outdoor activities, exercise, as well as assist
- Opportunity for resident involvement in planning and
implementation of the activities program.
- Assist with creating activities such as arts, crafts, music,
drama, educational programs.
- Promotion of facility/community interaction.
- Help to prepare a monthly calendar of activities written in
large print and posted in a prominent--location that is visible to
residents and visitors.
- Encourage resident participation in activities and document
outcomes when required.
- Review goals and progress notes.
- Assist with ordering or obtaining necessary equipment and
supplies and provide for their--accessibility through organized
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of effective problem resolution skills.
- Assist with projection of monthly expenses.
- Assist with the volunteer program.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to be organized and efficient.
- Ability to train and motivate others.
- Ability and willingness to act as a role model in conduct and
- May drive company cars to transport residents.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by management/activity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
High School diploma or (GED);
One to three months experience and or combination of training or
education, direct programming experience with older adults
Special Licenses and other Special Requirements:--
- Current state specific driver's license required.--
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.--JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Resident Program Assistant, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!