Server (Full time and part time available)
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Server Position Summary: The wait staff performs table service
for dining room and banquet/catering events. This position serves
foods in friendly, professional and efficient manner. In addition,
the server position maintains proper sanitation guidelines and
lends to the promotion of a professional atmosphere that would
complement, meet and exceed customer needs. Benefits offered
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team! Responsibilities of the
- Take meal orders.
- Check station tables for settings and cleanliness.
- Read the menu before service so that you are able to assist the
residents with their selections.
- Assist in the plating and proper portion controls of some or
all of the following: appetizer, salads, soup, beverages, and
- Bus tables at the end of the meal.
- Understand the menu items and preparation methods.
- Perform a pre-service checklist to ensure readiness to
- Deliver all food items to table. 9. Deliver meals to resident
- Set up special functions and break down when needed.
- Follow up on all comments, corrections from customers to ensure
- Clear all soiled items from table and re-set tables.
- Vacuum carpet, fill condiments, make sure tables, chairs are
- May attend resident association and food committee meetings for
- Help host or hostess when needed.
- Assist in other areas in food service as needed.
- Attend all service staff meetings to address problems, concerns
- Read all literature, memos concerning changes or other
- Performs other job duties as assigned b their supervisor.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Education and Experience: High School diploma
or general education degree (GED) preferred. Certifications,
Licenses, and other Special Requirements: Obtain and hold any local
or state required food handling or sanitation certificate or
license. About Cogir: COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy
Living brand by listening attentively to the needs of American
seniors, their families, and our employees. Every Happy Living
community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped by the residents
themselves and led by an empowered on-site executive team. We
promote local leadership so decisions are made on-site, quickly,
and in the best interests of the community. We are proud of our
teams. Successful candidates must be able to pass a background
check, pre-employment TB and Physical if hired. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Server (Full time and part time available), Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!