Night Janitor Night Monitor
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Janitor and Night Monitor Position Summary:--
Responsible for the routine cleaning and preventative maintenance
of the organization building(s) inside and outside. Requires
ability to capture work via documentation to maintain preventative
logs; solve basic cleaning and repair/Maintenance needs.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician :
- Perform routine--janitorial work of facilities, buildings under
general supervision and additional maintenance, security or
emergency response duties as needed.
- Sweep, vacuum, spot clean, carpet Steam Clean/Shampoo, mop--
floors and clean stairways, waxes and such using power equipment
- Answer doorbells and resident requests
- Clean restrooms, top to bottom, community and
- Clean breakroom as needed
- Clean all common areas, floors, windows, cobwebs etc.
- Lock and unlock buildings am/pm
- Monitor Security Systems
- Notify EMS/Police/Fire for any emergency calls at
- Set up, arrange and remove decorations and group meetings for
events as directed.
- Notifies medical staff of emergency calls or responds as needed
to assist with related issues
- Dusts, all common area surfaces, windows, blinds and furniture
- Clean grounds and parking lots of litter and debris
- loads and unloads supplies, moves heavy furniture and equipment
- Take out trash and recycle
- Performs related work as assigned by Manager, Department head
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
--Qualifications:--To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.-- Must have the ability to sit and stand for
long periods of time. Must have the ability and knowledge to use
power tools efficiently and effectively. Must be able to work alone
with prompt efficiently.
Education and Experience:--
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training or
equivalent training from a technical school.'
- Full COVID-19 vaccination with booster by 2/1/2022 and current
Special Licenses and other Special Requirements:--
Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.--JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Night Janitor Night Monitor, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!