If you're looking for a special place to build or grow your
career, you've found it. Whether you're an experienced
professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between,
IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn
new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales,
supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40
diverse businesses around the globe, chances are, we have something
special for you.
Primary responsibility for Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Process high volume Accounts Payable for all US sites on
- Perform a 3-way match of invoices as required
- Consistently maintain a clean RNV report by following the AP
Department Policies and Procedures
- Work with buyers to reconcile disparities in pricing,
quantities, and terms
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Working cross-functionally on process improvements to
streamline AP process
- Supports internal or external audit requests
- Backup responsibility for processing check runs, ACH and
- Participates in inter-departmental projects and inter-site
projects as required to support business decisions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- An HS Diploma or GED is required. An Associate's Degree is
- One - three years of accounts payable or general accounting
experience is typically ideal. More experience is helpful.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Proven knowledge of Accounts Payable systems and processes is
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures is
- Experience in ERP systems (JDE preferred).
- OCR Accounts Payable or Tungsten is a plus
Success in this position requires the ability to build a strong
partnership with the business operations staff and to provide
timely and accurate results. These relationships must be built on
respect, integrity, cooperation, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to work
effectively outside the accounting department.
- Ability to build relationships within the organization.
- Strong Controllership focus.
- Ability to make ethical and sound business decisions to
continually mitigate risk for the business.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under
- Strong team-building skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-up skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
This job position requires compliance with ITAR Regulations.
Therefore, all employees working in this capacity must meet
citizenship status. Per the IDEX Health & Science, Export Controls
Policy and Procedure, the employee must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our
people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around
providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action
Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic
information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected
category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws