Fishing Sales Associate
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Purpose of Position:
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment. This includes greeting and
acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge
and all other aspects of customer service in the fishing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the very best in customer service
- Knowledgeable of products carried and present to customers
using company sales techniques
- Assist in maintaining overall department
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman
Sales Training Steps
- Keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management,
which may at times include assisting in other departments
Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability
to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are
recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman's Warehouse is
This position involves a variety of physical activities
including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Rohnert Park , Fishing Sales Associate, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!