Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The ideal candidate needs to be a team player who is friendly,
outgoing, compassionate, people-oriented and has excellent
communication and client service skills. Applicants must also be
able to work with various different personalities and be flexible
with their schedule. Applicants must have a positive attitude, be
hard working, self-motivated, and able to multi-task and want to be
a part of a team environment. All candidates must be able to work
nights and weekends.
Applicants will be responsible for the following:
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry
- Keep entire hospital, both inside and outside, clean throughout
- Stock housekeeping supplies as needed
- Cleaning of restrooms on a daily basis
- Cleaning up animal urine and feces
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lb
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a
minimum 8-hour day
- Any allergies to animals must be controllable through
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive
benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid
vacation (for F/T employees), 401(k), CE opportunities, a generous
pet care discount and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a
comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet
discounts and more!
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Rohnert Park , Housekeeper, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!