Administrator - Executive Director
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Administrator - Executive Director Position
The Administrator is fully accountable for community operations and
quality of care. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
ensuring the financial stability of the community, adhering to
staffing practices and day to day operations within the operational
guidelines of governmental agencies. Structures the environment
which will produce the highest standards of care and promotes a
positive relationship and rapport with staff, clients and family
members at all times. Provides leadership and guidance to managers
of the community.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Administrator - Executive Director:
- Identify and develop community standards of care congruent with
the population seeking placement.
- Project and develop a sound operating budget for the
- Standardize operations of each department.
- Maintain the community in compliance with regulatory
- Develop sound policy and procedures for resident care.
- Utilize a system of sound management which monitors quality
standards on an ongoing basis in all--departments.
- Utilize sound judgment and experience to solve more moderately
complex issues or problems based on--precedent, example or
reasonableness or a combination of these.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of costumers or
employees of an organization.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking
- Displays a working knowledge of basic accounting terminology in
the preparation of the annual financial--budget, annual audit
schedules, tax reports, and any Local, State or Federal required
- Develop and carry out a successful marketing program that
maintains > 95% occupancy.
- Review all admissions for approval.
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conductive
to maximize employee morale and--productivity.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and
efficiently manage the personnel assigned.
- Oversee the new hiring process and execute all employee
terminations of unsatisfactory staff.
- Investigate theft/loss in the community.
- Carry out the operating policy of the licensee.
- Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company
standards through the oversight of--preventative maintenance
systems and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company
standards of excellence.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
- Bachelor's Degree required. Minimum of three to five years
related leadership experience required; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Must have a valid administrator license in states where
- Must have a valid driver license and access to a private
vehicle for business use.--
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Administrator - Executive Director, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!