Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Activities Assistant Position Summary: Are you looking for a
rewarding career? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic,
creative and caring person to assist our Activity Manager. Our
Community has over 150 senior residents waiting for you to create
moments of joy each day! This is a Full Time position with a
schedule of Sunday- Thursday. Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training
- Free parking, meals, and a great team! Responsibilities of the
Resident Program Assistant:
- Help to provide a plan of activities appropriate to the needs
of the residents.
- Lead or Assist with group, social, religious, indoor and
outdoor activities, exercise, as well as assist with outings.
- Opportunity for resident involvement in planning and
implementation of the activities program.
- Assist with creating activities such as arts, crafts, music,
drama, educational programs.
- Promotion of facility/community interaction.
- Help to prepare a monthly calendar of activities written in
large print and posted in a prominent location that is visible to
residents and visitors.
- Encourage resident participation in activities and document
outcomes when required.
- Review goals and progress notes.
- Assist with ordering or obtaining necessary equipment and
supplies and provide for their accessibility through organized
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of effective problem resolution skills.
- Assist with projection of monthly expenses.
- Assist with the volunteer program.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to be organized and efficient.
- Ability to train and motivate others.
- Ability and willingness to act as a role model in conduct and
- May drive company cars to transport residents.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by management/activity
director. * Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or (GED);
- One to three months experience and or combination of training
or education, direct programming experience with older adults
preferred but not required. Special Licenses and other Special
- Current state specific driver's license required. About Cogir:
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the needs of American seniors, their families, and
our employees. Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic
place, shaped by the residents themselves and led by an empowered
on-site executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions
are made on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the
community. We are proud of our teams. Successful candidates must be
able to pass a background check, pre-employment TB and Physical if
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Activities Assistant, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!