Enterprise Account Manager - Base Management
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Responsible for providing strategic account management and
financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing
mid-market customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies
for specific named account customers, including identification of
incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base
services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management
and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer
revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and
closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and
alignment of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of
the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro
Ethernet or other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary
escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and
services to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and Operations leadership to
develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts
needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across
multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level
and Executive level personnel.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota,
funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division and
Corporate sales, service and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Rohnert Park , Enterprise Account Manager - Base Management, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!