Lead Support Associate
Company: Big Lots Stores Inc.
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Performs general store operational duties including cashiering,
customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery,
and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned. Serves as Manager on
Duty (MOD) only during gaps created by store leadership vacations
and/or lunch periods. Associates in this position are not
responsible for opening or closing the store. When serving as MOD,
leads and provides direction to store associates performing
cashiering, customer service, recovery, and furniture-related
activities on the sales floor. Works collaboratively with store
leadership to drive overall store performance.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the
highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign
ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck
unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including
carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to
company standards including light maintenance duties and
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand
cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as
cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.
9. Serves in the Manager on Duty role as needed to cover gaps
created by store leadership vacations and/or lunch periods. When
serving in this role, provides leadership and direction to floor
associates and ensures that store, merchandising, and customer
service standards are continuously met, including merchandise
presentation, signage, recovery, and cleanliness. Drives the
customer experience and ensures resolution of customer issues.
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Prior retail leadership experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated decision-making, problem resolution, and
interpersonal skills required.
4. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off
store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long
periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual
5. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays required.
6. Basic English literacy, math, and PC skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws. Apply
Keywords: Big Lots Stores Inc., Rohnert Park , Lead Support Associate, Other , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!