Sonoma Media Investments (SMI) is an independent,
privately-owned multimedia company is seeking a part-time Warehouse
Loader / Driver join our team. This part-time position will work 20
- 25 hours per week. Schedule is negotiable. Compensation starts at
$15.00 per hour. Qualified candidates will join our Packaging and
Distribution Department in our Rohnert Park location. The optimal
candidate will be team oriented, possess computer skills and have
the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to
work a flexible schedule and be available to work nights, weekends
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• The successful candidate must have the ability to load trucks
with inserts, carrier detail, other products and supplies.
• Drive a truck, provided by the Press Democrat, to the
pre-determined assigned area.
• Assist District Managers, which may include folding papers,
assisting carriers and picking up returned newspapers.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid California State Driver’s license with a
clean driving record.
• Must work well with Managers and Supervisors and be capable of
lifting up to 35 lbs.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
Sonoma Media Investments is committed to a drug and alcohol free
workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily
completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug
Sonoma Media Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer