Staff Nurse II - Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health!
-Organization:SSRRH-Sutter Santa Rosa Reg HospitalPosition
Overview:SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000. Available to external candidates
in accordance with the Sutter Health policy.
Provides professional nursing care for patients. Under the general
direction of the Manager, the Staff Nurse II independently uses the
nursing process to
safely, compassionately, therapeutically and efficiently provide
individualized care for a group of patients for which the nurse
demonstrates age specific competencies. Uses information from a
variety of sources to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the
results of patient care. May supervise the work and function for
other staff nurses, licensed vocational nurses, nursing assistants
and clinical support associates.Job Description:EDUCATION
- Associate's: Nursing Required
- Bachelor's: Nursing PreferCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RN-Registered Nurse of California Upon Hire
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Upon HireEXPERIENCE
- Six-month recent professional nursing experience.
- 1 year NICU Experience, preferred.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Communicates effectively in English (verbal and written).
- Has effective skills in communication and interpersonal
- Has the flexibility to adapt to new and changing
- Has the ability to think critically and set priorities.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills.
- Participates as a collaborative member of the Patient Care
- Demonstrates the basic knowledge and skills necessary to
provide age-specific care to patients serviced, including knowledge
of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial
characteristics and interpreting age appropriate data for the
populations served in the department. Demonstrates appropriate
communication and patient education skills for the patient
- Demonstrates competencies required by department (per initial
orientation and annual review). Working knowledge of established
safety topics (e.g., Infection Control, Electrical Safety,
Disaster) as required by department and organizational
standards.Job Shift:VariedSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of
the Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Rotating
WeekendsBenefits:YesUnions:YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:28Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Rohnert Park , Staff Nurse II - Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!