Certified Nursing Assistant- Temp Checks, Mon- Fri
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Looking for a CNA to perform temperature checks Mon-Fri
morningsGeneral Purpose:The Certified Nursing Assistant and Nurse
Aide is responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental
activities of daily living for patients of all ages in inpatient
facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes and other institutions.
Performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan
of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures
of the facility and allowed under state law/regulation.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and
use of personal protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and
assistance to patients and staff.
- weigh specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; input
and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine Performs
patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring
and documenting intake treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical
preps, ice packs, heat
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of
Nursing Assistant course
- A student RN in the last year of school or an unlicensed
RN/LPN/LVN graduate may be eligible for employment as a Nurses Aide
as allowable under state law/regulation.
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification
and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile
insuranceKnowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions; use vision
and hearing to observe the patient.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and fine motor function
necessary to assist in the operation of patient care
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children and
adults.Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Description
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals,
nursing homes, patient homes or occupational settings.
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach
and climb stairs.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting,
carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Rohnert Park , Certified Nursing Assistant- Temp Checks, Mon- Fri, Healthcare , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!