Landscape Account Manager
Company: Cagwin & Dorward
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: June 20, 2022
OverviewAre you tired of looking for "just another job" and
ready to build a lasting career? Since 1955, Cagwin & Dorward has
been a leader in creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes and
providing customers with exceptional service.We believe exceptional
service begins with hiring and retaining the very best employees,
promoting from within, and cultivating a family-like atmosphere
throughout all branches of the company. We are looking for
hardworking, dedicated, and customer-centric people to join our
team!We value learning, respect, integrity, commitment,
accountability, leadership, honor, courage, and results. If you
have a high sense of urgency, are proactive, customer-focus, and
professional and do what you say you're going to do, we'd like to
talk with you!Responsibilities:
- The Landscape Account Manager ensures complete customer
"delight," specifically as it pertains to quality, responsiveness,
communications, proactiveness and value.
- Be helpful and courteous to customers. While visiting sites,
inspect work and update customers. Discuss with customers their
priorities and update them on scheduled maintenance tasks. Attend
Homeowner's Association Meetings.
- Work directly with the crews. Ensure teams have proper and safe
equipment. Manage all personnel aspects from hiring to growth and
learning to termination.
- Approve all field reports, customer addenda and expectation
notes. Ensure they are updated and submitted to the proper people
- Strive for excellence through a sense of urgency, reliability
and customer focus. We are a team that works hard, safely and
completely. We take care of our clients, our equipment and each
- Qualifications: If you have a high sense of urgency, are
proactive, customer-centric, professional and do what you say
you're going to do, we'd like to talk with you!
- Possess and utilize good interpersonal skills with the ability
to effectively communicate with customers, employees and
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license with a driving
record acceptable to the Company's insurance carrier.
- Possesses knowledge for application of commonly used
- Bachelor's degree in the Agricultural Sciences OR 30 semester
units of agricultural related courses and two years of technical
experience OR equivalent field experience and customer
Keywords: Cagwin & Dorward, Rohnert Park , Landscape Account Manager, Executive , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!