Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Maintenance Director Position Summary:--
Responsible for maintaining the community inside and the grounds in
the best possible condition and ensuring compliance with safety
standards. Organize, prioritize and ensure that service requests
and repairs are correct and completed in a timely manner and
oversee/perform turnkey operations and inspections to ensure units
are ready as needed. Deliver excellent customer service to our
residents as well as assist in the cleanliness and marketability of
the community is essential.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Maintenance Director:
- Position requires individuals to be able to safely use general
maintenance equipment including, but not--limited to, hand tools,
ladders, refrigerant recovery units, landscaping equipment, and
required safety equipment.
- A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is
- Organize, prioritize and ensure that service requests and
repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily
to minimize liability concerns and to ensure--excellent curb appeal
at all times.
- Perform turnkey work as required; ensure that vacant units are
ready in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and enforce the company's personnel management
policies and procedures.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship and
communicate effectively with residents, fellow--associates,
vendors, and management.
- Work with the Supervisor to obtain competitive bids for
- Understand and adhere to budget guidelines.
- Participate in company in-services/meetings.
- Oversees Housekeeping staff.
- Assesses all plumbing and electrical issues within the
community to determine the best course of action to--fix the
problem, while working within the legal scope of local and state
- Assesses any property damage and file any damages according to
- Responds to resident and community emergencies.
- Coordinates compliance with local, state and federal building
codes, SDS, OSHA, EPA regulations and fire--codes.
- Conduct regular inspections, identifying needs and executing
correction and/or coordinating with--Supervisor.
- Purchase supplies/vendor services using standard purchase order
systems and proper bidding procedures.
- Contract use of outside vendors only when necessary.
- Monitor inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by management.--
--Qualifications:--To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and Experience:--
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
- A minimum of three to five years related experience and/or
training; or a combination of education and experience.--
Special Licenses and other Special Requirements:--
Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel.
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, Rohnert Park , Maintenance Director, Executive , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!