Sr. Systems Manager (NetSuite)
Company: World Centric
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: April 1, 2021
WORLD CENTRIC is looking for a Senior Business System Analyst to
be part of our technology team and accelerate the business
processes transformation in the areas of Order to Cash, Procure to
Pay, Supply Chain Planning and Record to Reporting areas. This is a
cross functional, techno-functional role and will be required to
work with all business functions like Sales, Operations, Finance,
- Evaluate and optimize the business process and technology for
higher productivity and efficiency.
- Engage stakeholders to understand the business process,
accelerate the process change, translate business needs to
technical specifications and drive implementation of process
change, transaction processing, workflows, reports etc.
- Drive solution and process design activities.
- Prepare detailed project plans and estimates.
- Design, build, test, and implement solutions and reports in
NetSuite for our business.
- Provide ongoing operational support as necessary for the
enterprise applications and integrations.
- Ensure user security through proper authentication and
authorization for the applications.
- Research solutions to implement new and/or enhance existing
- Provide training and onboard end users on our business
- Research and report on new technologies and how they provide
value to the organization.
- Gap Analysis and solutions to address the gap.
- Maintain the eCommerce site to provide better customer shopping
- Configure the system to the business requirements
- Maintain the Security i.e. user roles and permissions are in
compliance with the job of the user.
- Develops the enhancements roadmap, commits to the release and
adheres to the release plan by releasing changes in a timely
- General NetSuite Product consulting.
- Data cleansing, conversion and importing
- System customizations, JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced
PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder
- Identifying problems with customer's process and creating
solutions using best practices
- Access customer support requests for potential product
enhancements and defects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, analytics, business,
information systems, or related field or equivalent
- Experience with NetSuite Application in administering,
developing and customizing using Suite Script, Workflows
Development, Searches and Customizations of screens, roles, menu
- Prior Experience with improving business processes in B2B and
B2C models in the functional areas of Order to Cash, Procure to
Pay, Record to Report.
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management
- Integrate Customers, 3PL, Suppliers and Warehouses through
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Documents, Web Services (XML,
SOAP, REST etc.)
- Experience with Advanced Suite Commerce and improving web
stores and improving customer shopping experience.
- Data quality and sata Management experience using Mass Updates,
- Reporting experience using Netsuite Searches, Suite Analytics &
SQL Databases This position is currently working remotely, however
when office reopens it is expected that this role will work out of
our Rohnert Park, CA office full time. Relocation stipend
available. About us World Centric is a highly mission driven
company that seeks to have a meaningful impact on people and planet
through our compostable products and the donation of 25% of profits
to the most vulnerable in the world. If you decide that the role
below could be a great fit for you, please be sure to include a
cover letter detailing your interest in working for World Centric.
For more information on working and life at World Centric, please
visit our website.
Keywords: World Centric, Rohnert Park , Sr. Systems Manager (NetSuite), Executive , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!