Company: The Learning Experience - Corporate
Location: Rohnert Park
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families and communities. Our passionate teachers use a growth
mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning. Role
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children
to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum -, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.
Keywords: The Learning Experience - Corporate, Rohnert Park , Teacher, Education / Teaching , Rohnert Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!